Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just How Rude Can a Southerner Be???

Listening to the President's speech last night, I must say, I was embarrassed of my Southern heritage. Joe Wilson was so disrespectful and downright RUDE! How dare him to be a voice while screaming, "You lie!" After all the hassles, discussions, and editorials about our governor, isn't it time that this state woke up and recognized, we must respect others in order for our state and the government to have respect?

I made the attempt to get onto Congressman Joe Wilson's web site. No surprise. It is down, due to heavy traffic. No doubt! How rude!

My wish for South Carolina is to recognize we need to drop the good ole boys at election time and demand a bit of respect for our state. For now, I'm embarrassed -- again.

Yes, Sanford made a mistake and I am certain it will cost him dearly. Some men fail to think with their brain -- I'll leave you to decide what influences such men, and I must add women to that statement too.

As for Joe Wilson -- he lost all respect from me last night. He was R-U-D-E! We should respect our President. He is trying hard to change things and it isn't easy -- especially with disrespectful people in Congress.

Joe Wilson -- just go back to South Carolina and do something productive. Haven't you heard that unemployment in this state is 12.0% and rising? For the South, we are number 1 in unemployment -- number four in the nation. Isn't that something to think about and improve?

How rude of you, Joe Wilson. Have you no Southern boy manners???

No comments: